Everything related to Maxwell Render and General Stuff that doesn't fit in other categories
By jtodd44
I recently updated to Maxwell 5, but I am having problems with the render nodes. I have three computers on my network. Machines 1 and 2 are both running Windows 10 and Machine 1 contains the license server. If I open the manager on machine 1, it does not connect to a network node on machine 2, and vice versa. The render node (and studio) on machine 2 are able to get their licences from machine 1, so the two machines are able to communicate at least at that level. If a render node is running on the same machine as the manager it can connect to it.

I also have a third machine on the network running UNIX. When we try to run a render node on that machine it immediately crashes. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated. All of these connections worked just fine with Maxwell 4 until I updated to the newest version of the software.

Thank you for your assistance.

JT
By luis.hijarrubia
This is a very particular case, we owuld need more information about configuration. I think is better is you open a case with support and we can help you directly.
SS Pinto Bean

Hi Tommy, Great stuff - love it~! Thanks for pos[…]

Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

https://community.sketchucation.com/category/49/wi[…]

Sadly, this lack of a response demonstrates a mori[…]