Sorry if this has been asked but.... we are very close to the release of 2010 products like Max 2010
Will we be able to work with the current plugin, is there going to be an upgrade?
Will I be able to install as soon as I get my copy or do we have to wait?

Not important but I don't want to accidentally loose something ...
User avatar
By Bubbaloo
I think when Max 2009 was released, it was a couple of weeks until the plugin was released. Not too long. I remember bugging them... 8)
Thanks, this is what i remember too...

Hey Patrik, thanks for the suggestion. 🙌🏼 Creams […]

Hi ki_cz, this is my attempt with another engine,[…]

Great Thx for the workaround and replies! Cheers.


In the end, I have upgraded to 5.1. Even with the […]