All posts related to V2
:?

sorry to be off-topic, but i feel the need to express my disappointment about being excluded from potentially valuable content because of my decision not to be part of an other company's product and/or it's target group.
mashium123 wrote: sorry to be off-topic, but i feel the need to express my disappointment about being excluded from potentially valuable content because of my decision not to be part of an other company's product and/or it's target group.

+1
mashium123 wrote: sorry to be off-topic, but i feel the need to express my disappointment about being excluded from potentially valuable content because of my decision not to be part of an other company's product and/or it's target group.
+1 :(
left is Tom's, right is Jason's. Adjusted Jason's coeff, roughness and nd

just for fun i changed the scattering color to orange, the caustics turns pale bleu. So it seems all that happens is that the colors invert.

more fun

Hi Tom, same result I saw also.... but in the picture the stone isnt cloudy like that.... its a much clearer blue transmission with a slight orange fog. (its shown against a white background which makes it look milky, but the blue element is actually clear,... with imperfections ofcourse.)

If you try and mix bsdfs to get both effects the mxm will just be a green muddy mess... (I tried once)

I'm writing a converter for curves from Houdini to[…]

Free HDRIs for everyone

Thank you!

Hi Guys... Just updated Rhino to Maxwell plugin V[…]

SketchUp 2021 Update

Hi there! Sorry, it is the obligatory post relat[…]