By Becco_UK
oannes: I've posted your first image link here so anyone with ideas can see what you are referring to.

To post images yourself use the Img box at the top of the editor window to insert images:

Click the Img box,then insert the image link, finish with clicking in the Img box.

Example:

[img]http://*****[/img]

Nice pattern you made there!
Last edited by Becco_UK on Sun May 27, 2007 10:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
By oannes
Great! I'm still learing something within my old days.
Thank you a lot!!
By oannes
Simple question:

Has anybody, who downloaded the new maxwellversion 1.5 and installed it on his IntelMac, had success rendering 1.1-scenes or new ones.

All I've got is trouble.
By oannes
Good news!

One may think this is a simple thing, how could somebody be that stupid to miss that:
After deleting the old files of maxwellrender 1.1 and the plugin from a folder on my desktop, the whole thing (version 1.5) ran well.

Hallelujah!
By oannes
Thanks to everybody trying to help me!

Special to Tyron:
Until yesterday I didn't know how to upload files.
Meanwhile - problem is solved. Thankyou very much!
By Becco_UK
oannes: You got there in the end.

I did suggest a couple of days ago:

I would personally correctly uninstall Maxwell and remove the Maxwell plugin from the Cinema plugin folder. Also rename or completly delete (copy anything you wish to keep out of it first!) the remaining main Maxwell folder.

Now you can have fun using the improved Maxwell 1.5 core with a functionally limited Cinema plugin.
By oannes
Yes - thank you too.

I did not imagine that leaving the old files on the dektop would be a reason for malfunction.
This problem could have been solved faster.

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]