By dyarza
I have seen arch4d's brilliant tutorial on object motion blur, thanks for that. I now have a scene where the camera is the only thing in motion and I would like to use the scene motion blur.

I am wondering how this would work with M~R. Anybody try it yet? I am going to be doing some quick tests to see if it even works, but with render times as they are, I am hoping someone has done it and can take some guess work out of it.

Thanks,
By dyarza
OK, so it does not seem to work. I have tried a couple of things but I can't get motion blur if only the camera moves. When objects move, then it all looks great, but a camera moving around a model produces nothing.

I wonder if there is a work around for this.
By Carl007
you could always try to child your whole scene, but the camera and target, to a null, and add the mblur tag to everything,

Now, instead of moving the camera move the null, maybe someone good in expresso, can take the cam moves and apply those coordinates in a appropriate form to get the scene moving?
By dyarza
I was thinking about that. There must be an expression to invert the motion of the camera and apply it to the geometry while the camera stays still.

Mmm......
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]