Everything related to Maxwell network rendering systems.
Not after the render is done, because it affects the starting "seed" of the calculations, and they need to be different for the merging to work, otherwise it will try to merge the same calculations without any benefit.

Isn't there a way to specify in Deadline to increment the CPUID nr with every node used?
Ok, I see, thanks for the explanation and your quick reply Mihai.

About deadline, we tried the following:

-Using Deadline Maxwell 1 plugin (modified to execute the Maxwell v3 exe) every MXI got their CPU id and we could merge all MXI files manually. We had to merge them manually since the final merging job failed in all our tests.

-Trying to fix this issue we used the Deadline Maxwell 3 plugin with the mximerge.exe route, we also enabled "Adjust for Cooperative Rendering" which basically adjusts the SL in all the MXI files so that they add up to the SL you specify. Seems that in this process something went wrong and didn't update the CPU id, we'll run more tests to see where's the issue.

Cheers.
Jaime Maestro wrote:Hi,
We just got this same error using Deadline doing some tests, checked the CPU Ids value with the mximerge.exe and all of the MXI files have "CPU Ids used 0", is there a way to change the CPUID manually after the render is done?

Thanks in advance.
+1
Intermittently seeing this issue with Qube co-op renders.
No. The render is done using the random numbers generated from the ID CPU seed, so it is a parameter set manually by the user at the beginning of the render, or automatically assigned by the engine otherwise.

Dario Lanza
the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]