Add here your best high-quality Maxwell images.
By photomg1
Dr Strangelove's the war room , all modelled in modo rendered in maxwell

By shen.de
i really like the table and flooring but i would suggest to give the ceiling more detail. at least some cables and pipes. right now this plane ceiling really sticks out.

cheers
By photomg1
Thanks Tom :) . I'd looked at a lot of reference images and that ceiling was like that (bare of wires etc.. ) but now you mention it I can understand your thoughts Shen de.
By photomg1
Wow you have sharp eyes Bubbaloo , it was an occlusion shader though as opposed to an occlusion pass. Don't know if you have used it before , but its very similar to a vray dirt shader. So on that material there are 2 or 3 different types that I'd baked down to an image map using that uv . In modo usually you set it to multiply and it doesn't need a uv . For maxwell I had it on a separate layer to the texture( so I could control the density), just using the same image map for an opacity mask.Look forward to when maxwell has some kind of dirt shader then I can avoid this step, got a feeling its coming. :D
By JorisMX
The scale of the scene seems off somehow. I think its due to the bumpmap on the floor.
On a second look, the wood texture has a similar problem.

Always loved this room. Its an amazing set built by a true master
By Mihai
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is the war room!
I think the floor needs more work as the shine looks too even in terms of roughness I mean. Also I don't feel like I'm "there", I feel like the point of view is too far away from where the interesting stuff is and I'm seeing too much empty floor and uninteresting ceiling.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]