Everything related to http://resources.maxwellrender.com
By nicole
Hey everyone! The winners of the December Displacement MXM competition are here!!!!!

We received more than 180 entries for the December Displacement competition, a record! Our jury barely made it into the New Year having to pick the winners from so many stunning materials, but they did it!

So here we go:

The first prize, an Apple iPod Touch, goes to our star material maker Sabkarim for his material "Oral-B tooth brush"! Your teeth will shine with this highly original shader!
The second prize, an Apple iPod Nano, goes to first-time winner Tok_Tok for his material "Bathroom Glass"! Our jury was impressed by the excellent quality of this MXM.

Because of the huge number of uploaded materials and the overwhelming expertise that has been showcased throughout this competition, we have decided to name two more winners....

The third prize, an official Maxwell Render blouse, goes to Bulb for his "Zipper 00" material. And finally, the fourth prize, an official Maxwell Render blouse, goes to Roch_fr for his material "My house".

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to you all so much for participating! We look forward to more material magic in 2008!!!!!

To check out the winning entries and all the other submitted materials, please visit http://mxmgallery.maxwellrender.com .

Thankssss!!!!

Nicole
By JCAddy
Congrats to the winners. I saw that last minute zipper material pop up and knew it would be a winner. Great job.

BTW, does Sabkarim EVER post on these forums? I see him/her winning every other contest but never posting. *edit* not complaining, just curious :)
Last edited by JCAddy on Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By KurtS
congratulations again Sabkarim! Great material!
By Hervé
Congrats...

(the stone wall was not that bad either..) :wink:
By simmsimaging
My congrats to the winners as well. I've d-loaded a couple of them to check out and have to say that Sabkarims toothbrush is blowing me away! What an amazing material. I wouldn't have thought it possible, never mind be able to do something like that! A well deserved win IMO.

b
By wagurto
Listing the winner images here would be nice!

what about gpu maxwell q project?

SS Pinto Bean

Hi Tommy, Great stuff - love it~! Thanks for pos[…]

Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]