Not there yet? Post your work in progress here to receive feedback from the users.
By shen.de
hi guys ...

just remembered kurts test lab thread and wanted to follow his ideal by opening my own to show tests, little renders problems I come across and mainly testing all the new fun stuff that changed since 1.7. :)

so here we go...
Last edited by shen.de on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By shen.de
Bubbaloo wrote:Nice one. I wish those glasses had dispersion enabled, and very slightly tinted transmittance.
I'll check on the dispersion.

In the last time this came up in the maxwell v3 section. someone was asking for a fluids in glas solution. so here I tested 3 things... a studio setup for lighting glass/bottles, fluids in glas and sss for orange juice.

any hints and ideas appreciated

Last edited by shen.de on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
here another lighting and mainly material test. still trying to get more into the new settings (force fresnel) and all the other stuff that I didn't have in mw 1.7 :)

noooo, not the Eames chair!!
It should be banned from all archiviz renderings forever. Along with a few other pieces I dread to even think of.
Check out the how the real one deals with foldings and wood treatment if you absolutely have to put it into a scene where a client thinks he had a stroke a genius by asking for the eames chair...
Code: Select all
http://www.moebelgalleriet.no/sites/default/files/media/images/productimgs/eames_lounge_chair.jpg
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Although i’ve been happily rendering away in[…]

SS Pinto Bean

Hi Tommy, Great stuff - love it~! Thanks for pos[…]

Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]

Sadly, this lack of a response demonstrates a mori[…]