By grupo4
Bodan: I just e-mail you an scene produced with MAX desig that reproduces your setting but don't render properly. Thank you for your interest.
By Lutz
Bogdan, if i render your scene it's ok. If i make a new scne with the same material it don't work. I don't find a difference between your file which is ok and my file where it don't work. Hope you find the reason why it don't work by me.
By grupo4
It's strange, but the same thing is happenning here
By Bogdan Coroi
Lutz, could you try with another geometric object? Like a teapot for example.
Last edited by Bogdan Coroi on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
By grupo4
Bogdan: If the geometry is rpoduced in your software works fine, that is estrange, try with the scene I e-mailed you is a simple plane.
By Lutz
Here is´the file with a teapot, quader and the plan. By me i see the property of the plane. I rendered the scene but get no displacement.

DivShare File - test5.max
By Bogdan Coroi
I found the problem. Your plane has motion blur on and displacement is not working with motion blur.

In object properties, the rendering control, display properties and motion blur were controlled by layer. Uncheck the button on all three and make it "By Object". Then, on Motion blur group, make it none.
Last edited by Bogdan Coroi on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
By grupo4
You are right
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Lutz
i changed the three bylayer in the object propertys, but it work not Bogdan.
By Lutz
sorry, by me now it also works. Thank you very much for your help Bogdan!!!

I'll not be surprised to find that NL is done by n[…]

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]