- Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:46 pm
OK the process is not very simple due to limitations on side of AC SDK but it is doable.
- open PhotoRendering Settings
- enable "Export MXS Only" checkbox in Maxwell Parameters - this means the render doesn't start right away as the frame is generated by AC
- set reasonable time "Render Time" - note that this time will be used for single frame of the animation so be reasonable
- enable "Append Frame Number" in Maxwell Animation - this means the frame number is appended to MXS file
- close PhotoRendering Settings
- Create fly-through in AC as usual with Maxwell as rendering engine - note that this will generate a sequence of numbered MXS files (one for every frame of the animation).
- Open PhotoRendering Settings again
- Click on "Pick ranges" to aquire a minimum and maximum frame number for the animation - this information is based on the first and last MXS file generated - you can also set it manually.
- Hit Render in Maxwell animation to start Maxwell rendering - it will render every frame of the animation and generate an image.
After this you will get a sequence of numbered image files - you can combine these into an animation format (there are many applications for that).
Hope this helps.
Next Limit Team