By rendek
Hi Everyone,

I ran a quick test from ArchiCAD and I need some advice. Maxwell rendered it, it finished in 16 min 40 sec (max time) yet I still can't find the result image. I searched my hard drive, I found a Maxwell related folder with some textures of previous attempts but that was the closest.

I'm not trying to set up materials, because I understand that they do not transfer to Maxwell. I'm just trying to get a minimal image with one overall material and with Maxwell's sun. (The AC internal sun always resulted a black image for me.) No matter what the time setting is the rendering is always yellowish...

Wish I could show you the Maxwell result as well, but since I could not find or save it, I can't. The scene is just a couple of shapes. It does not matter at this point.

It would be nice to make this work somehow...any ideas?
By andronikos916
hi!

If you want to show us your result, you can always prnt screen and paste it in photoshop!

About the maximum time: the time is actually in seconds. If you devide 1000/60=16.5min approx.

Soon this will be fixed...

About the Sun I do not understand why you have this problem... make sure that your Archicad Sun is during daytime.

cy,
Andronikos
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Although i’ve been happily rendering away in[…]

SS Pinto Bean

Hi Tommy, Great stuff - love it~! Thanks for pos[…]

Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]

Sadly, this lack of a response demonstrates a mori[…]