By rivoli
weight maps work for me, not 100% but they work. i just have to type down numbers very carefully, it's highly unstable but it does work.
By Hervé
crashes all the time... :cry:
By juan
- does it crash when clicking in the spin button or when you try to load a texture? Textures are temporally disabled in Maxwell, it could be the cause of the crashes.

- does it crash if you disable the autopreview option of the material editor (right clicking in the material preview frame)

Juan
By lebbeus
it locked up (crashed) on me when I was inputting a vaule in the numeric field, don't know how anyone else got it to crash
By rivoli
juan wrote: - does it crash if you disable the autopreview option of the material editor (right clicking in the material preview frame)
no, it doesn't crash if you disable it. with autopreview disabled seems very stable.
By juan
Please post here if you still have this bug with RC2. The bug was not in the weight spin, but in the preview engine. We have fixed a lot of areas of the preview and we can not reproduce here this bug. All the info you post here is very useful for us.

Regards,

Juan

I'll not be surprised to find that NL is done by n[…]

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]