2. Confirmed - Studio will not launch despite being selected.
....The "edit" and "refresh style" buttons do nothing.
Are you using OSX too? Which version? Which version of FormZ? 6.1.x or 6.5.x?
6. It's impossible to enter "0" CPU Threads (or "1" for that matter).
Ok, it's fixed for the next update.
7. The "Use FormZ Sky" checkbox in m~w 1.6 doesn't work if a "site from city" is selected for the formZ sun. It only works properly if "site from longitude, latitude, and time" is used. Anyway, it would be less confusing if checking this m~w box greyed out the location/time parameters that are supposed to be overridden by formZ's sky.
Yes, Maxwell just can extract the FormZ sky when it is set using "Longitude, Latitude and Time".
8. "Sky Rotation" doesn't seem to matter if "Use formZ Sky" is checked. Perhaps this is correct, BUT...
Exactly, it is correct, the sun rotation is specified by formZ to match the view.
9. FormZ's "Angle of Site North" is not recognized if it's different than the default 90 degrees. The translation of how Maxwell rotates north is counterintuitive for formZ users. In formZ, it's measured in counter-clockwise degrees from 3 o'clock. This typically means north is at 90 degrees. Maxwell's north is "up" in top view (the same as formZ's default), considered as 0 degrees site rotation, but rotation is measured clockwise. For example...a north angle of 135 degrees in formZ requires a site rotation of 315 degrees in Maxwell.[/quote]
I am a bit confused here..you mean when you are using FormZ sky or when you are not?