Any features you'd like to see implemented into Maxwell?
By vinys
Will the new blender plugin work with maxwell v2 or does it require v3?
By Asmithey
I believe the latest B-Maxwell plug-in (add-on) is version 8.1 which works with Blender 2.68a and Maxwell v2. I have not heard anything about a new plug-in for v3 yet. I am sure it is the works though.
By Asmithey
Next Limit team:

I wonder if we can get a Blender development thread (plug-ins support) here on the Maxwell forum. One that we can leave questions and comments so N.Ildar and the Maxwell team could respond to? Especially in relation to Maxwell v3. Is that feasible at this time?

Thanks
By Asmithey
Not pry to hard, but any word on how the B-Maxwell add-on is coming along?

Thanks for any info you may have.

Aaron
By Asmithey
We have to remember, the add-on was developed voluntarily by N.Ildar. Without his effort, the add-on would not exist.

So I can wait, just was wondering how it is coming along.
By Asmithey
I do not believe it to be dead. It's only taking awhile. This post has been viewed more than any other post that I know of on the wish list thread. It will return.

And as soon as it is released I will upgrade to v3 immediately. :D
By cyberjuls
I'm currently joining the blender club guys. ;)

Was looking for some software that can get out revit 3D to get more power on render and on animation style. Well, just took a look to blender and discovered that you can get nice transfer from revit using the lumion collada export plugin. Then you can import the collada file into blender and VOILAAAAAA. That's just perfect, and blender reminds me of xsi.

Looking for a maxwell V3 addon asap.
By Hillmeister
I wonder if anyone has any news on the B-Maxwell plugin after 0.8.2?

I use Blender allot and as it looks we are going to implement it at our company. Since I also use Maxwell for my personal work, I'm looking in a rendering solution with Maxwell for our company. We have Rhino users and sometimes use 3DsMax and tests show a nice cross-package workflow which I hope to see from Rhino to Blender soon so we can optimise our workflow by excluding 3DsMax :mrgreen: .

As we are also considering Houdini for some effects, so Maxwell would be a very nice addition.

As for now it looks like making animations with Blender and render with Maxwell is broken in B-Maxwell unfortunately.
Awaiting a fully operational plugin with fire eagerly :roll:

Any news?

Greetings
By AlexP
We have very similar situation and blender now is really powerful.
On blenderartists forum Aaron wrote what Juan told him, that nildar is working on next version.
Maybe write to NL support and ask about plugin. Now softimage will be obsolete, so maybe b-maxwell will go official with full support.

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]