Please post here anything else (not relating to Maxwell technical matters)
By 3dtrialpractice
Hey all, I just got a new client and its a car v motocycle case with a 2000 Ferrari 550 Maranello involved.. and I thouhgt being a ferrari it would be super easy to find a 3d model of it in the various model banks on the net (turbosquid, 3d02, etc) but well i guess the 550 isnt that popular as a 3d model.. and I cannot find one Anywhere for purchase.. Do any of you know a good site for 3d car models? or know exactly Where i can find a 550? or has onyone acctually modeled a 2000 body stlye 550 .. i would pay for it.. any help would be greatly appreciated..
By michaelplogue
I really don't know much about cars, or if this is the same (or close) model:

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/I ... /ID/283915

Here's a guy that's modeled a reacing version - you could get in touch with him to see if he's willing to sell...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22537444/
By 3dtrialpractice
OMG DUDE you guys are GREAT!

ludenhud.. ya we need it soon to do a previs animaiton to sell the client on it.. I appreciate your response! thnx!

wow Both links would work.. I Cant belive i missed the turbosquid one.. turbosquid is always my FIRST choice.. But i see that this model is under f55.. and I was doing searches for Ferrari.. Wow.. i feel dumb.. thnx michael..

both are great.. I like that piertro your link has an interior But the polycount is way low(8400) ..so im gonan buy Both.. and put pietro's interior into the f550 turboaquid model (568,000poly) (unless the turbosquid has int. too)

NEXT issue...

OK I DONT have 3dsmax.. and the turbo squid model is a 3dsMax 8 file.. Michael / anyone.. when I buy it can you Convert the max file to a Maya file.. or obj or 3ds. .(any format that will retain uv's if there are any)

again you guys Really healped me out .. many thanks!

ps I DID find one on Digimation.com But I caouldnt buy it because digimations prices are totally Horrible.. they wanted $2,495!!! for the same model.. totally way overpriced site.. the same models everywhere else are $100..
By killian2828
I could export it from 3ds max 8 to obj if it helps.

I'll not be surprised to find that NL is done by n[…]

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]