Everything related to Maxwell Render and General Stuff that doesn't fit in other categories
By luis.hijarrubia
Many of you have contacted us because is working from home now, and it is not always easy to set up a network or a license server. We are thinking on give free temporal licenses upon request. This way you can also try out other products if you want to. And you can work with some node locked licenses for you home pc.

What do you think about this? Would be useful?
By luis.hijarrubia
Mark Bell wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:02 am
We also use Studio and ask if other software shown on the Next Limit site (RealFlow, Anima, Anyverse) would be included in this trial?
Thanks.
We talked this with maxwell marketing team. Anyway, Anima is not our software. Anyverse is a service more than a product to test. But if you are really interested on trying Realflow, send an email to sales@nextlimit.com and let's see what can they do.
By luis.hijarrubia
Mark Bell wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:16 am
Thanks Luis,

The other one I forgot to add was Roombox and if this is included in the 'offer'?
This initiative is ment to be maxwell only. Maybe on sales can do something with realflow, as the licensing process is similar to maxwell. All the other products (as Roombox) are not using this kind of licenses. So I think that would be not possible.

Short: Stay tunned for maxwell next week. Any other thing, ask sales.
By Mark Bell
Thanks Luis - it's probably me misreading it. My office predominantly designs buildings and interiors so trialing Realflow was more curiosity value to see how it works.
By Forester
Hello Mark.

If you or anyone else wants to experiment with Realflow for architecture, I'll be glad to help with anything you might want to try.

Have been using Realflow since the original version, and I love it. There are a bunch of examples of fountains, pools and hotel-lobby waterfalls suitable for architecture on my website at expandingwave.com, and I would be happy to supply you with any working examples you might want to try - at no charge. There is one sample Realflow fountain (adjustable working simulation and 3d model) there at no charge, already. Feel free to download that one after you have a trial or other copy of Realflow.

For some reason, the videos on my site have stopped working. I'll try to fix this error today.
By Forester
If any member of this site wants one of the Realflow Scenes available on my commercial Expandingwave.com site, please reply to me here. I'll issue special "coupons" for the site that will make any of the scenes cost $0.00 - that is, they'll be free.

My apologies, in advance, for the requirement to put your name and address in. It's an e-commerce site, and I have no easy way to make free downloads without massive re-programming of my web site. Sorry about that, but you have the option to tell the site to get rid of your personal information, and if you don't, I promise to blow away your name and address within 24 hours of you're downloading any Realflow scene there.)

Videos of the Realflow fountains and windswept pools in action with different settings are mostly fixed and operational now. Still some to go, but it is somewhat slow going. :)
By Rafal SLEK
luis.hijarrubia wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:37 pm
Many of you have contacted us because is working from home now, and it is not always easy to set up a network or a license server. We are thinking on give free temporal licenses upon request. This way you can also try out other products if you want to. And you can work with some node locked licenses for you home pc.

What do you think about this? Would be useful?
Really great idea.
By Mark Bell
Hello Forester,

Thanks for the offer to share your Realflow scene. I've been caught up with a deadline so haven't yet contacted NL regarding the offer mentioned by Luis. I'll be in touch once I get things sorted at my end. Cheers.
New podcast - CG Talks

Hi guys! We've just finished the first season of […]

Thanks, Luis, appreciated. It looks like industria[…]

That looks like a low bpc (bits per channel) norma[…]

Fully working plugin for C4D

When you will be working on it please try to keep […]