Everything related to Maxwell Render and general stuff that doesn't fit in other categories.
think I got a bug that causes that. I rendered a scene in one of my "farm" pc's, render started and looked okay, but checking the console revealed that one of the angle maps was missing - red error line - but since it's (I guess...) only an angle map and not a diffuse texture, maxwell went on. however during denoise process it crashed. I've noticed this pattern of something that is missing - but not from regular assets (=diffuse textures and mxs references) maxwell starts rendering but denoising will crash.
well that's happening on other renders I did, too. maybe a memory leak? after a weekend render, I see a message titles "resume mxi error" saying C:/Users/Yossi/AppData/Local/Temp/Maxwellrendertmp/filename2.mxi cannot be read (yossi is the user name) and that's at a high SL and I have a denoised image... but not the 2 mxi files to continue rendering or final mxi tweaking. and that sucks, after a weekend ...*edit* also prior to this msg I can see the console saying "warning: - MXI C:/...../filenmae1.mxi not saved... *edit2* noticed that sometimes there's only 1 mxi file left in the maxwellrendertmp folder, and sometimes the whole folder is deleted somehow.
the render does not start

I tried hiding many of the objects in the scene wh[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]