Eric, there are a couple of ways to deal with this. First, if you are just going from SW to Studio via Moi, then open Moi's Options
dialog, go to Import/Export > OBJ Options
- Scale Factor: 0.001
- Orientation: Z-Up
That should make the SW > IGES > Moi > OBJ > Studio
export path work without manual rotation or scaling. If that's too hack-ish, and you need to work with apps other than Studio, then the way to go would be, in SW:
- make sure you have some axis-aligned geometry; a simple cube is easiest
- main menu > Insert > Reference Geometry > Coordinate System...
- click in the X axis box, then select the cube face whose normal points in SW's x-axis direction
- click in the Y axis box, then select the cube face whose normal points away from SW's z-axis direction
- click in the Z axis box, then select the cube face whose normal points in SW's y-axis direction
You can also select vertexes and such, but it's easier to use faces. With this coordinate system now created, when you export IGES or similar and click the [Options...]
button in the file dialog and look near the bottom of the File Format dialog that comes up; you should be able to select the coordinate system you created from the pull-down box. The coordinate system described above is x/y/z compatible with Maxwell.