By superbad
Doesn't need Photoworks at all (I don't have it). The camera is part of the main application.
By w i l l
So it works with just Solidworks (and not just Professional/Premium)?

I'm installing Maxwell on another company machine - i search for the dll file but when i go to add ins there is no option for Maxwell.
By superbad
Yes, it should work. I just have basic basic Solidworks, no Professional or Premium anything.
By beatriz
Hey Will, make sure you have the latest service pack of SW2007
By Mike Scola
Actually, I think SW service pack SP4 is out now. Has anyone tried it with SP4 yet?
By juan
Hi,
Mike Scola wrote:Actually, I think SW service pack SP4 is out now. Has anyone tried it with SP4 yet?
It seems that SP4 fixes some of the known incompatibilities between addins:

The following issues have been addressed in 2007 SP04 which is currently available for download from our website.

SR# -- 1-388422091
SPR# -- Description
-----------------------
347954 - eDrawings Publisher for SolidWorks crashes in ActiveModelDocChangeNotify when a second add-in is present

We have checked the plugin runs fine in SP4, we are testing it to get more conclusions.

Regards,

Juan
By martgreg
just try and use the plug in installer.. you dont need to find the .dll anynore.. at least I havent had to !!

so far to my knowledge it works with 2007 / 2.2 and 3.1 didnt really work on Zero

:) good luck
By juan
w i l l wrote:I love the way Jaun ignores my posts.
Hi Will,

Really sorry, I really though that it was clear after superbad's post. Photoworks is not needed to run Maxwell. I will be more carefully with your post from now, I really try to read and reply everything :)

Cheers,

Juan
By w i l l
Woo hooooooooo! I think i've finally managed to get the plugin to work. And network my mac with xp64 to my PC which was a learning process in itself.

Hopefully it wont crash too much.
By w i l l
I have anothe question though - In the task bar in Solidworks the old maxwell plugin is still there - There are 2 'Maxwell' titles at he top. How do I get rid of the old one? I've uninstalled it, deleted the dll etc but it still appears.

And when you create a new material should a little preview square show up next to it? - it only seems to show when i open an existing material.

I'll not be surprised to find that NL is done by n[…]

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]