By product:spark
Hi guys. I need a rendering done, which hopefully won't require too much time.

Here's the situation:
I am a longtime SolidWorks/PhotoWorks user, but a Maxwell newbie. I don't have the time to learn Maxwell and pull off a certain product rendering. I have been rendering a large amount of products with PhotoWorks, getting nice results. Here's the a bind - I have a set of STL files (not available in SW or IGES format) that I need rendered. (PhotoWorks cannot render STL data.)

Soooo....
I would send you the STL models - heck the whole studio scene (geometry), then I would need you to replicate the materials and lighting of my PhotoWorks renderings. Material is just chrome, and a typical posterboard like studio backdrop.

If you are interested, I will send you an image of what we need, and hopefully that is enough for you to quote on. Please send a PM.

Regards,
Colin
By Pierre Caron
Hi,
Can you post a sample image so we can see what you expect.
Pierre
By product:spark
Thanks for the interest Pierre. I wish I could post images - but I'm afraid that this work and product line is still confidential at this point. PM me, and I will send an image.

Thanks Again,
Colin
By misterasset
For some reason my PM is just sitting in the Outbox and not actually sending, so here goes...

I would be interested in helping you out.

You can send the information to christopherbwilliams@gmail.com. ZIP it up or whatever you need to do for it.

If you want to see my gallery just so you get a feel you can view it here...
http://www.maxwellrender.com/forum/view ... hp?t=10965

Hope to hear from you soon,
Chris Williams
By Gunnar
You could open the stl files in solidworks using the "solid body" setting in "file - open" options. The parts will open as solid bodies and can be rendered. ( but will still have facets... ) :roll:

Regards
Gunnar
SS Pinto Bean

Hi Tommy, Great stuff - love it~! Thanks for pos[…]

Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

https://community.sketchucation.com/category/49/wi[…]

Sadly, this lack of a response demonstrates a mori[…]