By DELETED
DELETED
By DELETED
DELETED
By DELETED
DELETED
By juan
Hi!

I am working in storing camera and environment values properly. It seems not working ok in some beta versions. We will release a new update in a few days. Also we have fixed a bug that make SW crash when custom textures are rendered. DOF can be changed directly from solidworks camera menu. Since it exists, maxwell DOF is disabled. Sorry for not update the manual with this info. I will check the issue with skydome as soon as possible.

IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO COPY THE SCENE TO WORK WITH MAXWELL ALPHA . This is not only for swmaxwell but for general work with alpha software. There is no risk of general damage in the files, but it is difficult to mantain the compatiility with frecuently updates.

We will go on working.
best,
By DELETED
DELETED
By juan
I have done some one minute camera tests:It seems there are no issues with the camera, but may be, please let me know any bug.

FOV 5 --- FOV 50

fStop 16 --- fStop 6.

Shutter 75----Shutter 250

In the next release in a few days there will be possible not using any sky and using customize textures.
best!
By jjs
DOF can be changed directly from solidworks camera menu. Since it exists, maxwell DOF is disabled.
Just read this - With a camera, the depth of field is dependant on the aperture selected. Does this mean that from now on in MX, the depth of field will not be effected by the aperture setting, but will be dependant on the SW DOF setting?

Looking forward to the SW plugin. I loaded sw2006 pre release and then found the MX plugin had been 'unplugged' on the website :cry: - I suppose I'll just have to do some fee earning work :? before trying out the beta.

TTFN

Jonathan
SS Pinto Bean

It's bean a while.... I don't know how to insert […]

Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

https://community.sketchucation.com/category/49/wi[…]

Sadly, this lack of a response demonstrates a mori[…]