Did I imagine reading this - that we can somehow save the materials we list in an assembly ina a sort of mini library, that we can then re-import quickly to use on anather project?

I suppose I can copy and paste my favourites into a seperate folder , but it might be a nice feature to be able to save as a copy directly from the SW Task pane, the materials listed in the SW Task Pane. These would be saved as copies so that when - re-imported and then adapted and abused to suit the project , the originals materials were left as in their untouched state.

Jonathan
jjs wrote:Did I imagine reading this - that we can somehow save the materials we list in an assembly ina a sort of mini library, that we can then re-import quickly to use on anather project?

I suppose I can copy and paste my favourites into a seperate folder , but it might be a nice feature to be able to save as a copy directly from the SW Task pane, the materials listed in the SW Task Pane. These would be saved as copies so that when - re-imported and then adapted and abused to suit the project , the originals materials were left as in their untouched state.

Jonathan
Not sure if you can do this via the plugins, but use either Studio to 'Pack & go' from the file menu, or for simple mxm extraction, use the MXED option to extract mxms from a mxs scene.

MXED won't extract or move the relevant textures though, only the 'pack & go' option will do that.

Tim.

I'll not be surprised to find that NL is done by n[…]

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]