Hi,

I am using the latest plugin version with Maxwell 2.0.

When I drag a few of my own favourite materials into a scene, Rhino 4 crashes. Originally I thought this was because I store my materials on another root drive, but it seems to be wherever I drag them from.

Do you think there might be something wrong in the materials? They worked fine before. Do I need to update them in some way?

Thanks,

Glassbathroom
Hi Glassbathroom,

I am not seeing any crash here - could you let me know more details:

- where are you dragging from (i.e. Explorer), and to (viewport, layer list, etc.)?
- do you have any other plugins loaded
- OS, Rhino version & SR

Thanks..
Hi JD,

Thanks for the response.

I am using Rhino via Parallels on a Mac (running XP). I have long been using this method and it generally works great. I am using Rhino 4.0 SR6. I don't have any other plugins loaded.

It seems to be related to the Database manager. In the database manager I can see the mxm folders. If I just click on arroway_v2 (for example) it can crash before the materials are shown. Not always but often. It also often crashes when I drag materials from the database manager into the Scene Manager (materials section).

It happens so often I am thinking it is my installation has a problem. I don't think it is a plug-in bug otherwise you would have spotted it.
I see - I don't explicitly support running the plugin on Parallels. I know some other people do that, so maybe they will chime in on this issue so we can see if it seems to be related to Parallels, or to your specific installation.

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]