I'm testing C4D at the moment and start to understand how the materials work on the objects. If I apply multiple materials (MXM-references from our MW-material library) on one object, I only seem te get a representation of the maps (noise), but not the color which would be preferable.

If I create a new Maxwell Material in the scene, through the MXED, I have an option to activate or de-activat the texture in the viewport. I just can't seem to figure out where to set this option for referenced materials. I would like to disable the textures to get the color representations in the viewport.

Could someone point me in the right direction :D

Thanks
When you reference an MXM, the plugin uses the active texture from the MXM, which is set in MXED (please see the "Choosing which texture to display in the viewport (Maxwell Studio)" topic, here), similar to how it works in the plugin's material editor.
JD,

I found the texture selector which is moved to the top left, above the material preview window in the MXED. When I click the texture selector button, the map shows, but when I click the radio button in front of the map name and try to deselect it, it will be enabled back on when I view again.

I can't seem to disable this and thus can't get the colors to work in C4D.

Thanks
Hi JD,

A bit late with my reply, but I suppose we wait for a sollution with an update?

Cheers
the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]