Hello everybody,

I installed the new Cinemaxwell plugin in order to check out maxwell v2 before ordering my upgrades. It works, but for some reason each time I try to add a maxwell material or edit one I get the error code "No preview folder was found in maxwell directory". If I edit a material I get the message once, if I add a material I get the message once for each maxwell material that is already in the scene.

I use Cinema R10. Did anybody encounter this before ?

Cheers
Jochen
Could you open Cinema's Console window (main menu > Window > Console) and let me know what is printed near the top? It sounds like Maxwell is not correctly configured on your machine, and that the plugin cannot find the Maxwell folder.
Thanks JD, you seem to be right. It says "Unable to find maxwell directory" ...

Okay, I think I know what the problem is. In order not to disturb something I installed the Cinemaxwell 2.0 but NOT Maxwell 2.0 which I installed on a different machine that does not have Cinema installed. I will install Maxwell 2.0 on my test machine and report back if anything changes.

Everything works fine now since Maxwell 2.0 is installed. Somehow I always thought that you would not need the actual Maxwell Installation to run the plugin. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]