By Lynchon
HI there,

We just bought MX 2.0 and its great to know we can now get full advantage of 64 bit on Mac OSX SL.

But, is the plugin working allright? because we couldnt manage to get it working in version 1.7.

Thanks
By macray
Lynchon wrote:HI there,

We just bought MX 2.0 and its great to know we can now get full advantage of 64 bit on Mac OSX SL.

But, is the plugin working allright? because we couldnt manage to get it working in version 1.7.

Thanks
What do you mean? The Cinema Plugin for 1.7 was working fine - what didn't work with you?
So far I have rendered lots of images with v2 and all of them via the Cinema Plugin so for me this works as expected. (using Win XP here)
By JDHill
You can run the 2.0 plugin on Cinema in 64bit mode on Leopard, but there are still problems on Snow Leopard (64bit only, apparently 32bit works fine). There will be an update for the 2.0 plugin shortly, but it will not address this issue - I'll be switching development over to Snow Leopard after the update is tested and released.
By Lynchon
macray wrote:
Lynchon wrote:HI there,

Thanks
What do you mean? The Cinema Plugin for 1.7 was working fine - what didn't work with you?
So far I have rendered lots of images with v2 and all of them via the Cinema Plugin so for me this works as expected. (using Win XP here)

Sorry i didnt explain myself correcly.

We tried the plug-in for c4d 64 bit after we had upgraded to Snow leopard, and as jdhill says there are still bugs in mac oxs SL.

anyway, we´ll have to wait for the update.

thanks
By Mr. Gog
Hi Jeremy!
Does the last update solved the problem with snow 64bit?

Thanks in advance
By JDHill
Hi Mr. Gog, no, the 2.0.5.0 update focused on fixing bugs in the existing plugin - as 2.0.5.0 is quite stable on the supported platforms (i.e. not needing many bug fixes), the next versions will focus on addressing Snow Leopard and Cinema R11.5 compatibility.
Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

https://community.sketchucation.com/category/49/wi[…]

Sadly, this lack of a response demonstrates a mori[…]