Everything related to the integration for Archicad.
Hello dear users,

We have received a communication from Graphisoft regarding this Archicad 25 Update 2 version. It seems that, in the process of integrating Redshift natively, they accidentally blocked any other render engines from working.

They are working to provide a new API for us to build a working version but, in the meantime, we suggest not using that update and using the previous one instead until a fixed Maxwell plugin version comes out or an eventual Archicad 25 Update 3 is released by them.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Fernando
Hello,

We have just uploaded an update of the plugin for Archicad (version 5.2.2) using the new API sent by Graphisoft that should work fine with Archicad 25 Update 2 (build 4013).
Please, notice this version won't work with Archicad 25 Update 1 (build 3011).
So, you can either update Archicad 25 to the latest version along with the latest version of our plugin (5.2.2) or keep working with Archicad 25 Update 1 and use the previous version of the plugin (5.2.1).

Kind regards,
Fernando
I think a lot of Maxwell using who model with ArchiCAD don't bother to use the add-on. I don't know. I just save the model as .3ds and open it with Studio.
The reason I do that is because I like to apply all of the textures using Maxwell Studio ( at least for a single image rendering ). Most of what I render is still images of buildings.

For the quick and easy images , Lumion is hands down the way to go. However, when I need a High Quality Rendering - I much prefer Maxwell Render.

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]