Everything related to http://resources.maxwellrender.com
By glassbathroom
Is the materials library no longer available? I get this when I try and login:-

"Gateway says: User does not belong to any of the requested groups. (Error: 5fc663e6a14c3)"

Any ideas?
By luis.hijarrubia
Yeah. We have changed to a new website on a new server due to some security issues. And we don't have material website frontend yet. I hope the web guys can have a new material frontend in 2021.
By Ed Folk
luis.hijarrubia wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:09 pm
Yeah. We have changed to a new website on a new server due to some security issues. And we don't have material website frontend yet. I hope the web guys can have a new material frontend in 2021.
Hey Luis,
Any idea of when the materials page will be bakc up? MXED is really slow when loading through SKU.

thanks
By Juhana Marttinen
Hello,

Just updated the Rhino and Maxwell licenses in 2021 only to find out that the MXM library is STILL OFFLINE ?!?

What is going on ???

Even the link from the Maxwell Renderer window doesn't work.
By val_zulo
you have all material at maxwell material editor (download material with button import) and in rhino you can import with add material button from online gallery
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Mark Bell
When in Maxwell Studio, pick the Resources Browser to open it, then switch to the Web tab (top left of menu). This should display a list of all the material filters down the right side. Select which ones apply to what you are looking for, make sure you're connected to the internet, and Maxwell should then display "xx" materials in the main window that match your selection. Select a material you want and a more detailed graphics and info will display for that material. If you're happy with it, then right mouse click over the material icon in the main window and import the material which downloads into your active file.

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]