Everything related to Maxwell Render and General Stuff that doesn't fit in other categories
By AgentSix
I have not looked at the MXM Library in quite a while, but when I try to find it now all links to it seem to be broken and I can't locate it anywhere on Next Limit or Maxwell pages. What happened to the online MXM Library?!
By Mark Bell
This has been like this for some time, however, if you're using Studio, open the materials Resource Browser and change the tab from Local to Web, then you have access to all the materials which also has a good filter in the side menu allowing sorting through various options. Pick your material(s) and they download to your PC and into your active file, as required.
By ki_cz
Also still works through the web in the plugin (3ds max).

I do wish it would be updated and pruned a little bit though. Some of the mats, even though the provide good starting points, look a bit outdated IMO. It would also be nice to be able to filter out the RAL materials.

Just seems when I look at material sharing/discussion for other renderers, the updates and community activity is far more dynamic than what I've noticed with Maxwell the past ~2+ years.
By Andreas Hopf
ki_cz wrote:Just seems when I look at material sharing/discussion for other renderers, the updates and community activity is far more dynamic than what I've noticed with Maxwell the past ~2+ years.
+1
By Leonardo Micolta Diaz
Hi I am a new user, I cant seem to find the online MXM Library either from the website or from Studio web resources, they both say site is currently down, or unable to connect. Any Idea of when they will be back? I am in Germany
-Updtate - Website is still down, but I can now access the web content from Material Editor browser
By Mark Bell
Hi Leonardo,

I've just tried the RB from Studio and it's working - on the right hand side is a menu allowing you to filter by selection. You need to select an application, ie. architecture, to allow the browser to populate with materials. Then down the lower right is Import to download the selected material(s). Hope this helps.
By Leonardo Micolta Diaz
Mark Bell wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:25 am
Hi Leonardo,

I've just tried the RB from Studio and it's working - on the right hand side is a menu allowing you to filter by selection. You need to select an application, ie. architecture, to allow the browser to populate with materials. Then down the lower right is Import to download the selected material(s). Hope this helps.
Hi Mark, yes, as of yesterday the Studio Web Browser is available and its working fine. Thanks for the reply

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]