Everything related to the integration for Cinema 4D.
By ptaszek
Hi guys,
I am not getting an answer here (viewtopic.php?f=170&t=45633) so let me ask as general topic:

When do you plan to make Fire fully interactive so there is no need to re-export the whole scene when any of the objects are transformed?
Also would be good to get fire updated every time textures are changes or hdr light texture is modified. With current not fully working fire, plugins like HDR Light Studio are not working properly.

Thanks,
Mac
By Forum Moderator
Hello Mac,

Do you have any idea of when this was working as you expect? I have tested a MW4 version of the plugin (4.1.9 from 30 Nov 2017) and it was not updating on geometry movement.
In any case, we'll try to see how to fix this.

Best,
Fernando
By ptaszek
Hello,
This is first time I was trying to use Maxwell in C4D but Christian from this post viewtopic.php?f=170&t=45633 suggests it was working better in the past.

It’s a shame because I paid almost 400€ for an upgrade from the studio and I still can’t use it :( also I paid preorder so I didn’t know it’s not working as it should. Victor asked for trust here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45473 but at this point it’s few months after and I still can’t use it in C4D. Would be fair to offer all C4D users studio for free until this issue is solved. Otherwise it’s hard to trust :( and it’s sad cos it’s a best quality engine out there
By Forum Moderator
Hello,

Sadly, the code of the interactive implementation is ancient and requires to be rebuilt in order to make it more interactive. It's not a quick thing, but we will try to address it as soon as possible. As Luis says, currently, the plugin for Rhino is a higher priority as there are still some important missing features left to be added.

Best,
Fernando
By ptaszek
When you will be working on it please try to keep an support for R21. Not everyone went for R22 and R23 because of subscription.
Also UDIM support is missing for C4D.
Thanks!
By Brian Buxton
This is incredibly annoying. I have only recently gone back to the C4d plugin after switching from FormZ.
Seems to be a license mismatch but I can't seem to fix it and I'm sure Nextlimit won't respond until at least Jan 6th which is after my deadline.
I did not have this issue with Maxwell 4 and earlier nor did I have it with MaxwellFormZ

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]