Everything related to the integration for SketchUp.
By CDRDA
Hi there!

Sorry, it is the obligatory post relating to when we can expect an update to the plugin for SketchUp 2021? Are there any major issues, or changes to compatibility, or is everything straightforward enough?

Oddly, I don't actually have the time at the moment to install the new version and the 100 plugins I have for it, but it would be nice to have something before Christmas if at all possible...?
By Alberto Cadahia
Hi CDRA,
SketchUp 2021 have changed the sdk and more important (and problematic) to us they have upgraded the Ruby version. Also deploying for new MacOs version (Big Sur) always take some time. So unfortunately, no straightforward update this time for SU 2021...
If everything goes as planned, the SketchUp Plugin with Maxwell 5.2 (which also have several changes) will be released in early 2021.

Thanks for your post.

Cheers!
Alberto.
By CDRDA
Hi Alberto,

Many thanks for taking the time to make such an informative reply.

Seems like you have your work cut out! Early 2021 sounds reasonable, so I look forward to the new version along with the Maxwell 5.2 update.
By arquitecto_W_W
Hello,
I am also checking in to see if there is an update on the release date for Maxwell for SketchUp 2021.
Any idea when this might be released?
By Alberto Cadahia
Hello everyone!
Yesterday the new SketchUp 2021 was finally released! We must apologise for the delay... The new SU SDK and ruby version took some time to adapt. Also the new Maxwell's denoiser integration was kind of annoying. Really worth it though.
This version also includes vectorial icons for higher screen resolutions.

Thanks for your patience and we hope you like it!:)

Cheers!
Alberto.

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]