Everything related to the integration for Rhinoceros.
Hi,
I have a question regarding maxwell 5 demo version on Rhino 6 n mac. We successfully installed MX5 studio, but still struggling to get Rhino plugin working. Even though it says maxwell rhino plugin has been installed, it is not loaded in rhino at all. We are also running rhino 5 with maxwell 4, could this be a problem?

Thanks,
Petr
By Sam Sires
I currently use Rhino 5 and Maxwell 4 for mac at work and downloaded the demos for Rhino 6 and MR 5 and it wrecked my previous versions. I have an error with rhino not accepting the maxwell plugin.

Hope you find a solution
Hello Petr,

We have observed on our Macs that Rhino 5 and 6 are sharing the same folder for plugins: /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/McNeel/Rhinoceros/MacPlugins/
So trying to install both the plugins for Rhino 5 and 6 on a Mac can be a problem.

If you want to make the change or try the new version, I suggest browsing to that folder and remove maxwell_rhino.rhp file manually and then try to use the installer for Rhino 6. In the case you are trying the opposite, do the same thing, and then when trying to install it, right-click on maxwell_rhino.macrhi and select Open with... and make sure to choose the installer for Rhino 5.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Fernando
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]