Everything related to the integration for FormZ.
By Anders Peter Amsnæs
I have learned from the Maxwell forum at the formZ website, that Pylon is no longer under a regular contract to develop the Maxwell plugin for formZ. With formZ 9 in the works (and maybe a new Maxwell release), I hope you will still develop the plugin for formZ? Pylon has done an awesome with previous versions!
By mojo
+1
Please keep the formZ support, it would be so important for us! Pylon really did a great job!
By pipcleo
Don't want to end my happy collaboration with Maxwell.....
Please , please , please continue with fz support !
By David Erdelyi
I've been a loyal user of FormZ since v4.86 (maybe even there's a copy of 3.7 laying around?? -yup, it's been that long LOL)....anyhow, I've been a Maxwell user since v1. I would LOVE to keep using/buying Maxwell Render v5 with FormZ. My RTX card awaits in earnest!!
By William Daser
Next Limit,

Please continue support for FormZ in Maxwell V5. I have used Maxwell from earliest Betas of V1, and been a FormZ user since V2.2. The FormZ / Maxwell modelling / rendering combination is wonderful and needs to be kept going.

Thanks.
By Kota Bando
I use Maxwell on FormZ regularly and very happy with the result! Please don't exclude formZ for V5 and future development !
By envdesign
Please, PLEASE keep up support for FormZ. It's a killer combination. Maxwell is the finest photorealist render engine available on any software platform.
Maxwell V3 Uninstall Essential to Install V5

Ok great, thank you for the info. One other questi[…]

Renderfarms V5

I use Rebus as my main render farm, and have done […]

Pricing

In general yes, the 2 license upgrade was Maxwell […]

Material Organization

Keeping materials and textures organised was a big[…]