Everything related to Maxwell Render and general stuff that doesn't fit in other categories.
By seghier
i find this solution:
before saving the animation :
- activate the denoiser with apply denoise at end and choose folder to save the results ( for example the name A )
- output image B
after animation exported :
- duplicate the first frame and rename it to its previous frame .
in maxwell render as Fernando suggest :
- open the first duplicated frame.
- in Frames case we write the first duplicated frame and the last frame
after rendering the name of the first duplicated frame will be : A
the other frames have the same names of output images and scenes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if the name of the scene : s001 , s002 , s003 ....
the name of output images : B.001 , B.002 , B.003 ....
the name of denoised images : A.001 , A.002 , A.003 ... except the first frame
By Forum Moderator
Err, sorry, I meant in Maxwell Render, right under SL box (Render Options tab), you'll find Frames box. Specify a range of MXS frames to be rendered. For example: 5,8,9 will render frames name0005.mxs, name0008.mxs and name0009.mxs. To render frames 1 through 10, type in 1-10.
Maxwell will process one render after the other.

Cheers!
Fernando
By Forum Moderator
No, here it works more or less fine. This is what I've got with a small test I did using this method:

Capture.PNG
To the first one, some trailing 0000 should be added, but at least it does not overwrite the denoised file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Forum Moderator
Hi Seghier,

An idea that just came to my mind: instead of setting a specific name to the denoised image path, use a macro like %scenename%
It creates the perfect name, as it is based on the scene name.

I just made a test using this as denoised image name: retest_denoised_%scenename%.jpg and I got this (the scene was called "retest_macro"):

Capture.PNG

So if you just use it as Denoised_%scenename%.jpg it will look very nice.

Here is the list of supported macros: http://support.nextlimit.com/display/ma ... put+macros

Cheers!
Fernando
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]