Everything related to the integration for Rhinoceros.
Been awhile since I used Maxwell with Rhino and I can send files to Studio just fine (can view Studio just fine) but unable to send to Maxwell Render. Maxwell launches and I can see it using 95% of CPU in the task manager but the window is not "viewable". The program shows up in the task bar and when I click on it in the task bar I can see a mini view of Maxwell. It was running just fine several months ago. Mxed does not launch either and does the same thing that Maxwell does. :(

I am running Windows 8.1 pro. 48GB RAM.
I've never heard of anything like that; I would try deleting (or moving/renaming) the preferences files (any .lyt, .stlay and .ini files in Documents\Maxwell). I would also make sure to be using the final 3.x releases of Maxwell (3.2.1.5) and the plugin (3.2.5), available from the customer portal.

From there, possibilities become more esoteric -- third party applications (e.g. anti-virus/malware) interfering, or having added directories to the %PATH% during installation, from which incompatible versions of dependent libraries are being loaded, and so forth.

Great! Thanks for the info. Craig

User Interface Minor Bugs

Thank you! Here are the issues --- (Don't need s[…]

sending rendering to render farm

Depending on the rendering farm it can work very d[…]

Pricing

There is a big problem here. I have used Maxell […]