Everything related to Maxwell Render and general stuff that doesn't fit in other categories.
By Aniki
So what happened to this plan? I remember reading about MW 3.xx getting a dedicated skin shading approach?

Just curious and looking forward to it.

Cheers

Daniel
By Aniki
No news yet? I would love to do some extended testing on any skin related improvements..
By photomg1
seghier wrote:V4 it's just V3 with gpu and some changes in the interface
And you can open scenes created with V4 in V3
So there is no new features. I hope they read all requests
pfffft lol ..... Well that just about sums it up Seghier I'm not upgrading for now( do appreciate your honesty btw) . £750 for me to keep parity with my v3 license going to v4 for an alpha state gpu engine . Thats not happening.

Maybe you are all getting a better deal than me because I'm finding myself surprised by those of you who have paid for this update.Each to there own.
By seghier
photomg1 wrote:
seghier wrote:V4 it's just V3 with gpu and some changes in the interface
And you can open scenes created with V4 in V3
So there is no new features. I hope they read all requests
pfffft lol ..... Well that just about sums it up Seghier I'm not upgrading for now( do appreciate your honesty btw) . £750 for me to keep parity with my v3 license going to v4 for an alpha state gpu engine . Thats not happening.

Maybe you are all getting a better deal than me because I'm finding myself surprised by those of you who have paid for this update.Each to there own.
:D I am very lucky with maxwell render
And now in the upgrade in customer portal nodes are optional
The price for two nodelocked licenses 595$ exc tax
Two floating licenses 695$ exc tax
In my case the tax =0 , maybe the taxes changes due Countries
Anyway upgrading it's always better and maybe they will make other promotions in future
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]