Everything related to Maxwell Render and general stuff that doesn't fit in other categories.
By burnin
Know...

Misleading Advertising by European Commission
According to the Directive, misleading advertising is any advertising which, in any way, including in its presentation, is capable of:

deceiving the persons to whom it is addressed;
distorting their economic behaviour; or
as a consequence, harming the interests of competitors.

When determining whether advertising is misleading, several factors shall be taken into account. These are:

the characteristics of the goods or services concerned;
the price;
the conditions of delivery of the goods or provision of the services involved;
the nature, attributes and rights of the advertiser.
By Gokhan
luis.hijarrubia wrote:I see. I could reproduce it. All installing problems on MAC are solved on 4.0.0.6. That will be soon.
thank you very much for your help.have a nice weekend to my all friends.
By Rafal SLEK
Gokhan wrote:
luis.hijarrubia wrote:As for the multilight in OSX, it's a DMG file, an installer, and we just tested the one online on a MAC and seems to be working here. So, can you bring more info about that?
I am using macOS Sierra,maybe Sierra doesn't recognize this file.
It is version independent, I use El Captain and it doesn't work too.
By Gokhan
luis.hijarrubia wrote:I see. I could reproduce it. All installing problems on MAC are solved on 4.0.0.6. That will be soon.
any news about 4.0.0.6 ?
By T0M0
It was uploaded on main website - silent update :? Would be great to know what was fixed, updated,...
By luis.hijarrubia
Oh, you are right. In fact multilight will have their own version number as multilight doesn't need to be remade on every maxwell change. So don't expect to have the uploads of new versions at the same time of maxwell and studio. Anyway, the new multilight version that installs correctly on mac is ready, and should be online soon.
By Gokhan
luis.hijarrubia wrote:Oh, you are right. In fact multilight will have their own version number as multilight doesn't need to be remade on every maxwell change. So don't expect to have the uploads of new versions at the same time of maxwell and studio. Anyway, the new multilight version that installs correctly on mac is ready, and should be online soon.
Thank you,mac users will be waiting.
By burnin
studio (demo) update went smoothly... // win users be sure to always Run as administrator ;)

any release notes & manual in the works :wink:
By Gokhan
luis.hijarrubia wrote:Multilight updated. Now should work on mac, have own version number and so on.
thank you very much for nice news ;) I am downloading now.

Edit: it's nicely works on MacOS sierra,thanks for help again.
Last edited by Gokhan on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Rafal SLEK
luis.hijarrubia wrote:Multilight updated. Now should work on mac, have own version number and so on.
Works!
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]