Everything related to Maxwell Render and general stuff that doesn't fit in other categories.
By F. Tella
Hello, welcome to the new section for Maxwell V4!

Finally the forum is up and running again. This is the place for the posts related to V4.

Please, try to post in the right forums so this is kept organized.

Enjoy!
By Rafal SLEK
Ufffff! Nice to see this forum working :-)
By Gokhan
firstly congratulations for big changing in Maxwell web page,everything looks great.
But I have a question to you,if possible help me;

1-I can't download Multilight Standalone OSX format...what is the extension of this file? it's look binary file..how can I install this app?

2- in the new web page gallery section; previously shared some studies do not show up...for example, my work had a japanese cup is no longer in the gallery,Is that my work will be added to this gallery?

Thank you very much for everything.
By Rafal SLEK
Gokhan wrote:
1-I can't download Multilight Standalone OSX format...what is the extension of this file? it's look binary file..how can I install this app?
same here - corrupted file is downloaded, tried with win version and everything is Ok
By burnin
To whom it may concern...
Dear :twisted: ,

Seeing you are heavily under commercial/marketing pressure... relax.
What you've tackled on is a real tough nut to crack. Am assuming cca. another quarter or half a year... maybe more.
So my humble advice at this point, as i see this v.4 not to be production ready:

1. Remove the product from the market (before real damage is done).
2. Continue development & start beta testing with real, experienced users. Some have the will and are able to really help you.
3. Finally, for time being, prepare fixes and push the final v3 version out along with to-be discontinued plugins.

Sincerely with Love
By digitalukore
burnin wrote:To whom it may concern...
Dear :twisted: ,

Seeing you are heavily under commercial/marketing pressure... relax.
What you've tackled on is a real tough nut to crack. Am assuming cca. another quarter or half a year... maybe more.
So my humble advice at this point, as i see this v.4 not to be production ready:

1. Remove the product from the market (before real damage is done).
2. Continue development & start beta testing with real, experienced users. Some have the will and are able to really help you.
3. Finally, for time being, prepare fixes and push the final v3 version out along with to-be discontinued plugins.

Sincerely with Love
You know that is a really good Idea:)
By luis.hijarrubia
Gokhan wrote:firstly congratulations for big changing in Maxwell web page,everything looks great.

2- in the new web page gallery section; previously shared some studies do not show up...for example, my work had a japanese cup is no longer in the gallery,Is that my work will be added to this gallery?

1- Checking that right now

2- As I said on other thread, the new gallery will be a process of filtering and better classifying materials. So a lot of materials from old gallery will be included (just good ones that make sense) and some new materials too.
By Gokhan
luis.hijarrubia wrote:
Gokhan wrote:firstly congratulations for big changing in Maxwell web page,everything looks great.

1- Checking that right now

2- As I said on other thread, the new gallery will be a process of filtering and better classifying materials. So a lot of materials from old gallery will be included (just good ones that make sense) and some new materials too.
Thanks for reply,btw; I did mention the picture gallery.I think I wrote lacking, my mistake sorry for that.
By luis.hijarrubia
As for the multilight in OSX, it's a DMG file, an installer, and we just tested the one online on a MAC and seems to be working here. So, can you bring more info about that?
By Gokhan
luis.hijarrubia wrote:As for the multilight in OSX, it's a DMG file, an installer, and we just tested the one online on a MAC and seems to be working here. So, can you bring more info about that?
I am using macOS Sierra,maybe Sierra doesn't recognize this file.
maybe my mistake...I don't know but when I try download Multilight,OSX not recognize this file.....here is screenshot;
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]