By dariolanza
We've created this forum to provide a place where we can discuss about the BMaxwell plugin, the thirty-party plugin for Blender developed by Nildar and distributed in Sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/bmaxwell

Although it is a thirty-party project, developed entirely by its author and not distributed nor maintained by Next Limit, we would love to collaborate with the Blender open-source community as far as possible, helping its author on his development, promoting it and creating places like this to host our conversations about Blender+Maxwell.

We hope this forum helps to create a community where developer and users establish a fluid communication for the benefit of all the Blender users.

We lean on you all!

Welcome Blender!

Dario Lanza
By Asmithey
Excellent! Thanks for creating this. No more posting in the wish list forum. :D I use Blender and Maxwell together every day. I now rely on it. Have been relying on it ever since B-Maxwell was created. After being a long time Form-Z user, the Form-Z work flow was not cutting it for me anymore. B-Maxwell was and is a huge step in my work flow allowing me to harness the power of Blender with Maxwell Render.
By Blazko
Great news! :D
Blender is my favorite modeling software in the same way as Maxwell is my favorite rendering engine.
By Asmithey
Has anyone had any contact with N.Ildar lately? He has not returned any of my emails in the last couple of months.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]