In V3, the way of doing this is to check the "Use Override" box in the Texture Editor > Projection Properties section. The idea is that a given texture is always using either its own set of projection values, or it is using the global Override values, which are shared between all textures in the material. There is no separate UI for the Override values, as there is in MXED; rather, when you check that box, you are now editing them, regardless which particular texture might be active.

That said, the previous method of holding down CTRL or CTRL+SHIFT modifier keys (as explained here) while changing a texture value still applies, as well. In this case, which has nothing specifically to do with the global Override values, the value set is physically copied into other textures (all those in the parent layer with CTRL, and all those in the material with CTRL+SHIFT).
Are you possibly linking to the MXM file?
In that case, Maxwell will read the material directly from the MXM file (ignoring what the plugin wrote for the material, including the changes you make using the plugin's material & texture editors), which may be specifying no tiling for the texture, and you would either want to un-link the MXM, or edit it using MXED.
In that case, I'd probably need to take a look at the model & materials, to find out what's happening. In your screenshot, we can see that the Layer > Mask texture is set to Use Override, which is set to Tile=XY, but that does not mean that the other textures are also set up in this way (in other words, it may still be that the main Reflectance 0 texture is set to Tile=None). If you would like me to take a look, please zip the files up and send the zip to jeremy at nextlimit dotcom, or upload to onedrive/dropbox/etc.

Regarding notifications, they work fine for me, so I can only recommend double-checking that your email is correct, and that the messages are not going in your spam folder. Regarding attaching images, the one above is not attached, it is linked using [img][/img] tags. To link to the image you posted above, you would do this: [img]https://5umeyg.bn1301.livefilestore.com ... jpg?psid=1[/img]. To get the URL, I had to right-click > View original, and then right-click > Copy Image Location (in Firefox, that is -- the command would be somewhat different in another browser).
JDHill wrote:Note to developers: having to check all textures is user-hostile.
I am the plugin's developer, so if you have a concrete idea on how to improve it, please feel free to let me know. The problem here is simply that plugin cannot read your mind -- how could it know, when you have a texture set to Tile=None, that you really want it to be Tile=XY? It was set to Tile=None because whoever wrote the MXM file, set it that way, since apparently, that is what they wanted.
The plugin has many features and options, and it would not be possible to mention even a small fraction of them in any tutorial, which is more intended just to give a general idea about how to get around the program for the first time. In this particular instance, I highly doubt that I was even aware I used the CTRL+SHIFT modifier, at the time, since it quickly becomes something that you use subconsciously. For more information than a tutorial will give, please consult the documentation.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]