By Frank1000
Hi,
i just installed the Maxwell 3DSMax plugin and restarted 3DSMax, but i don't find Maxwell in the "Assign Render" yet. What do i need to check ?

On Maxwell start i receive this warning:

Regards,
Frank
By Frank1000
downloaded and dragged over the new 3ds plugin but having same issue yet.
tried to check the maxw. V2 manual for install routine info, but link leads to same page but not to the docu somehow.

By Frank1000
ok i installed it wrong by dragging like in SI. Now installed it with .exe and its working fine.

Question, is there a Fire option like in SI ?
I checked the Render Settings and Assigning renderer, but when i click on render, it does not open Fire, but renders in Maxw. Render app. I've checked the install info in maxwellrender_3dsmax_plugin_manual.pdf, but didn't see Fire as an option.
By Bubbaloo
Frank1000 wrote:ok i installed it wrong by dragging like in SI. Now installed it with .exe and its working fine.

Question, is there a Fire option like in SI ?
I checked the Render Settings and Assigning renderer, but when i click on render, it does not open Fire, but renders in Maxw. Render app. I've checked the install info in maxwellrender_3dsmax_plugin_manual.pdf, but didn't see Fire as an option.
Make sure Activeshade is set to use Maxwell. Then use Activeshade as your renderer. This will bring up FIRE.
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]