All posts related to V2
By soarchitect
$545 is priced too high. Converting euros to dollars does not make sense, a dollar will buy the same thing as a euro in each respective country.

I will wait until there is a promotion that makes the upgrade more reasonable.
By jespi
soarchitect wrote:$545 is priced too high. Converting euros to dollars does not make sense, a dollar will buy the same thing as a euro in each respective country.

The way I see it: This product is created in Spain, so It makes sense to price it in €, and then translates it to different currencies. I see that like a fair thing.

Actually which I think it's not fair at all it's the way many USA's companies do the conversion to other currencies. In Spain, Apple makes the conversion almost 1$=1€. For example, iPad Air costs 499$ in USA and in Spain it costs 479€ (650$)??!! Same thing with Adobe....

I'm not saying that I don't want Maxwell to be cheaper, but why should I pay more than you for the same product?
By shen.de
jespi wrote:
soarchitect wrote:$545 is priced too high. Converting euros to dollars does not make sense, a dollar will buy the same thing as a euro in each respective country.

The way I see it: This product is created in Spain, so It makes sense to price it in €, and then translates it to different currencies. I see that like a fair thing.

Actually which I think it's not fair at all it's the way many USA's companies do the conversion to other currencies. In Spain, Apple makes the conversion almost 1$=1€. For example, iPad Air costs 499$ in USA and in Spain it costs 479€ (650$)??!! Same thing with Adobe....

I'm not saying that I don't want Maxwell to be cheaper, but why should I pay more than you for the same product?
this :!:
By numerobis
dmeyer wrote: I can buy "NEW"! v3 20 node pack for $1395

Or upgrade 20 v2 nodes for $1580 :lol:
Or upgrade 2 V2/V1 licenses incl. 10 nodes = 22 (?) Clients for $1090? :roll:
By dariolanza
Hello Maximus3D,

Yes, it works, and the result is amazing.

Next monday I'll post a render here to let you see.

Dario Lanza
By Maximus3D
I'm experimenting a bit in Studio with a simple setup i have done and so far i had no good results, but then again it's been ages since last time i've done any 3D and worked with Maxwell so i might just be a bit rusty. :)

I can't wait to see your rendering next week Dario, if this works as i think it does then amazing is the correct word to describe it with. :)

/ Magnus
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]