By dariolanza
The idea is taking shape.
This is a very suggesting concept, mixing traditional and modern architecture.

Good luck and keep advancing!

Dario Lanza
By dariolanza
Hi seghier,

It is getting into shape.

My feeling is that the mirror plane (in the Pisa tower) is confusing the reading of the shapes. They look the clouds in the background, instead of the reflection of the sky behind the camera.

I would add some window frames or something to support the glass structure, like they do in modern glass skyscrapers.

Cheers

Dario Lanza
By seghier
Hi Dario ; thank you for your point view and suggestion ; that help me alot to develop my idea
i think where i put the model ?
if i use it as big tower i use glass with frames to get realistic structure but we only see the glass
if i use it as a small model inside building i will use mirror .
i also think to fix the model in the roof of muesum hall upside down . or put the model under the pyramid of Louvre.
now i search photos to finish the idea than i modify the materials
mirror also gives effect like magic :)
when people see full model of eiffel inside pisa they want understand how ? and that raises their curiosity to touch and see of near
By seghier
i will make composition in the final image
"connection between the past and the present" . in photoshop i modify the hdri to black and white than i will put the model in old environement ( 1900 for ex)
using background option of maxwell i choose blue sky or modern hdri with blue sky as reflection with some details like people . cars ....
this is the first test:
By dariolanza
It goes really fine.

The general idea allows many suggestive solutions, like modern inside (eiffel and modern hdr city reflections) while old outside (pisa and b&w old environment) and the like.

It is going nice. Keep on finessing the concept.

Good luck!

Dario Lanza
By dariolanza
Have you tried if it gets better if through the glass panes where possible to see a bit if the interior of the old tower (spiral stair, etc), just a bit. In modern glass building it is usual you can manager to see the inside structure of the offices.

Just a suggestion.

Cheers

Dario Lanza
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]