All posts related to V2
By polynurb
Not possible.

Imho it is a bit much care taken around this BM.

I have a many machines offline the internet for net render, and i find it a pitty that i can't benchmark them.

Could we get ip&port? Would help punching secure holes in the external firewalls.
By polynurb
:lol: .. dumb me was always looking for an mxs

thnx.

edit* hmm... looked ok at first, but "cannot validate benchwell scene" comes up after a while without internet connection
By bjorn.syse
Hi again

I can't do anything to the proxy I'm afraid. And there is no other network I could go on (it's on the render farm, stationary computers behind corporate firewall and proxy, no wireless networks around).

I have the bench.dat-file now, but where should I put it? It still tries to download and fails.

Regards

- BJörn
By numerobis
Mihai wrote:We'll consider adding an offline mode for the benchwell test in the future.
How about a standalone one click benchmark like cinebench. Maybe without a direct upload option to the benchwell page to avoid a complete mess of the list...
It would really be nice if benchwell could become another standart test for CPU reviews.
Last edited by numerobis on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dmeyer
numerobis wrote:
Mihai wrote:We'll consider adding an offline mode for the benchwell test in the future.
How about a standalone one click benchmark like cinebench. Maybe without a direct upload option to the benchwell site to avoid a complete mess of the list...
It would really be nice if benchwell could become another standart test for CPU reviews.
+50
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]