By Kevron
Hi, do someone know when to expect the updated Nuke plugin?
I have nuke for 2.7, but after updating Maxwell to 2.7.10, Nuke is giving me errors when reading mxi files.
"Reader did not set bounding box" - guess this is just because of the newer Maxell version.

Thanks,
Tor Martin
By Brany
I've just upload a 2.7.10.0 version of Nuke plug-in to the beta's webpage.

It will be available from the regular download area at the customer gateway as soon as possible ;)
By Kevron
Thank you Brany,

Not sure what the beta´s webpage is, but I´ll download it from the customer gateway when it is public.

Regards,
Tor Martin
By Kevron
..still no nuke 2.7.10 plugin at the customer gateway.

Is there any other way to get a hold of it for Mac?

Regards,
Tor M
By Brany
I've just checked it and the 2.7.10.0 version is available at the customer gateway. Can you reload the webpage and try again?

Regards,
Abraham
By Kevron
Perfect, I see it now. Was just put off by the date (18jun12), but I saw it was the correct file after pressing download.

Thanks,
Tor M
By Kevron
Hi again Abraham,
I downloaded the new nuke plugin, but I still get the same error message "Reader did not set the bounding box"

I manually installed it, a fresh install. Went over the menu.py and init.py. Looks normal.
The plugin loads as usual.

Hope you have some tips :)

Regards,
Tor M
By Brany
You can open 2.7.0 MXIs with the new plug-in?

In that case, can you tell me what do you get when you attach a ViewMetaData node to the MXI node? (VERSION_PLUGIN and VERSION_SDK).

In case you get 2.7.10.0, please send me a MXI that gets that error.
By Brany
VERSION_MXI is an internal version for the MXI file format. Maxwell 2.6.0.0 creates 1.6 MXI files. Maxwell 2.7.0.0 and 2.7.10.0 creates 1.62 MXI files.

The problem here is that your MXI have a "Sun", a "Physical Sky" and a "Image Based Lighting" emitters. It can't be possible! How do you create this? :P
By Kevron
I am away from the computer now, but I will post the environment setting tomorrow morning.
Not sure if I remember correctly what my setup was, but I think it was lit with sun and physical sun, and in refract/reflect there is a HDR.

I will doublecheck the setup tomorrow!

Regards,
Tor M
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]