Simple scene with multilight:

What it should look like (cool, ah?):

What it looks like out of the network:

Mxs and mxi files:

http://www.ftella.com/links/prueba%20mxs%20mxi.zip

Do you want max file too?

Without multilight everything is fine.

Edit: By the way, hijacking my own thread, why are the emitters losing their color with high intensity values? Maxwell 2 showcase had an image about this.
i am observing a very similar thing here .. just gave me quite some headache.. then i remebered this thread.

i have a large scene with 6 multilight channels, 4 use ies and 2 mxi emitters.

everything rendered fine over the network... until i introduce any standard emitter planes..

the normal emitter scales the ies channels down to "1/1000" .. it appears.

looking in the mxi, it is not just a problem of intensity.. there is only fireflies in the ies channels.. like extremly low sampling
when i change the standard emitter back to an mxi and apply to the same geometry, everything is rendering balanced again.
Confirmed.
Thanks, Fernando!
Fernando Tella wrote:Edit: By the way, hijacking my own thread, why are the emitters losing their color with high intensity values? Maxwell 2 showcase had an image about this.
Only pure colors won't go white. For example, a red made of 100,0,0 will remain red.
tom wrote:No, the confirmed bug is intensity on network. The color behavior is purely correct.
thanks for the details.

*edit just wondering .. does that mean "coop mode" or "network render" .. or could we get correct multilight when starting each render manually at the node and merge by hand?
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]