By Bogdan Coroi
LE: This script was included in the plugin starting with version 2.0.26. There is a Pack'n'Go checkbox in the export dialog available through File->Export.

I've modified the initial referenced material collector to work with embedded materials as well.

The script is here.

Suggestions, critics, bugs are welcome.
By JTB
A thank you is what has to be said :)
By Michal Podgorczyk
Hi
I have a stupid question. How to use this scrip, I can’t export scene.

What is the easy way to export a scene with mxm and textures.
By Bogdan Coroi
The script is already included in the plug-in. Just do a File->Export from max and there's will be an export popup that has a Pack'n Go checkbox. Also, there is a pack'n go script included when you export a single material (Press Export in Material Editor and you'll be asked if you want to save the textures as well).
By Michal Podgorczyk
I Cant do this, may be i`m doing it wrong…I have max 7,0……may tahts a problem

In a previes Maxwell I did use File>Archive>Archive and it Ziped me a nice pack whit max file and texture…
By Fernando Tella
Michal Podgorczyk wrote:I Cant do this, may be i`m doing it wrong…I have max 7,0……may tahts a problem

In a previes Maxwell I did use File>Archive>Archive and it Ziped me a nice pack whit max file and texture…
After that step shown in the image you have to select .MXS extension from rollout menu, type file name, save > then the popup shows.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]