By Rochr
I´m trying to install Cinemaxwell on the new machine, but the plugin doesn´t seem to show up in the plugin tab in C4D 10.5.

I´ve accidently misplaced the download link so my latest downloaded versions are Maxwell 1.6.0 win64 and Cinemaxwell 1.6f3. Could this be the problem perhaps?
By macray
normallly this should work... have a look at the download section - as long as you have the license - the file should be the same so you can make sure to have the latest version.
By Rochr
Thanks man, but that´s part of the problem. I´ve tossed the link so i can´t check or download a new version. :)
Have to wait until NL answers my email.

This current plug (1.6f3)doesn´t work though. At least not with Maxwell 64-bit. I´ve tried installing it back and forward a few times now.
By Rochr
Maximus3D wrote:I guess you never checked on the forum, because there is a link that takes you all the way to the download area.

http://www.maxwellrender.com/forum/view ... hp?t=14622

/ Max
You´re right. I didn´t think that link was posted in the forums, so i never bothered to check. I see i was wrong.

Thanks a lot for the link Max.
By Tim Ellis
Don't forget about the 1.6.1 patch and the plug in issue patch, both available from the same download area.

Tim.
By Rochr
Tim Ellis wrote:Don't forget about the 1.6.1 patch and the plug in issue patch, both available from the same download area.

Tim.
Yep, noticed there were some extra files there. Also needed some VC++runtime stuff to get it up and running.
Plus i think Maxwell got installed in the wrong folder to start with. :oops:

Everything works like a charm now though, and there´s a major speed difference from the old P4. :)

Thanks for the help everyone.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]