As i already pointed on 1.1 versoin of the plug-in, not all kinds of animation are correctly exported by Cinemaxwell.
I guess my post was somehow missed by plug-in developers/testers...
So, once again.

Cinemaxwell does not export particles, hair (maybe something else, not tested yet).
Only the first frame of animation is exported several times.
By Kabe
Boris, could you please provide stripped down sample scenes?

Keep in mind that maxwell is a geometry renderer, it can not render hair
as a post effect.

It would also help to know the verivon of Cinema you're using,.

Thanks

Kabe
By Boris Ulzibat
Kabe wrote:Boris, could you please provide stripped down sample scenes?

Keep in mind that maxwell is a geometry renderer, it can not render hair
as a post effect.

It would also help to know the verivon of Cinema you're using,.

Thanks

Kabe
I will gladly provide the scene - here it is: http://www.bambr.net/renders/vortex.c4d.
Meanwhile, if you look in my gallery, (link in signature) you can see that i have already rendered hair in Maxwell, so i know HOW to render it.
If i tried to render hair as post effect, i would write that hair is not rendering at all.
And i wrote that it is rendering, but only in the first frame position.

Once again:

Cinemaxwell correctly exports and renders hair and particles on any given frame, if this frame is being rendered as a single image by hand.
If i try to export full range of animation - the problem occurs.
And MXCL is not being launched after the exporting is finished.

C4D 10.1, Mac OS X 10.4.9 on MacPro.
By zoetropeuk
When I export an animation from the latest plugin, is the rendering suppose to automatically start and render all the frames ? Or does it simply export a mass of .mxs files that I have to render manually. If it's the later then this simply sucks and needs to be fixed ASAP.

Matt
By jc4d
Hi
I don't have cinemaxwell in front on me right now, but the other day i made an animation test and it's very simple, the plugin export all the frames as .mxs files, then open the mxcl (typing -mxcl -d) and load the first .mxs of the animation (for example test0000.mxs) and in the bottom you have a slot with frames and there you put the range of the frames that you want to render (example 0-30) so the mxcl will render all .mxs from test0000.mxs to the test0030.mxs. and hit render. For me is very simple.
Hope i explain well :oops: :oops:

Cheers
JC
By Boris Ulzibat
jc4d, either i am too bad in English, or you didn't read my post carefully!
I was not speaking about animaion in general, i know it works, and i know how to se it, the problem is with exporting particles an hair - only first frames are exported when rendering as animation.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]